Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bukit Bintang's Open Day

Today is "Judgement Day". The day every high school kid fears. The day your parents will scold you for your bad results. Well, .... it didn't happen for me. I think I did quite well. :D. Out of the 7 PMR subjects, I got 5A 2B. I know ... I know. It might not be my best but I'll strive to get better results. The pressure is getting higher. I'm in the so-called best class. Everyone is a competition. I managed to maintain my top 10 positioning. I'm really sad that the Bukit Bintang's Boys' Brigade was not involved with the Traffic Control. the Police Cadets and KRS did very well. When I left at 2.30p.m. , still no accident. After all, they're just form 1 ... good job people. A standard the Boys' Brigade of Bukit Bintang should reach

No comments:

Post a Comment